How do I report a drug-related injury?
There is a special form for submitting a claim to the Pharmaceutical Insurer, a Claim Form, which is available here. It is important that you submit the claim personally. A counsellor, welfare officer, patient representative or patients’ ombudsman can help you complete the form. The claim form should be submitted directly to the insurance company, Svenska Läkemedelsförsäkringen AB.
When you have duly signed and submitted your claim, you are also consenting to give the insurance company the Power-of-Attorney to request medical records and medical certificates from hospitals in order to assess and evaluate your entitlement to compensation.
- Click to access Insurance claim form (PDF) »
- Click to access Authorisation and consent form (PDF) »
- Click to access Authorisation and consent for child form (PDF) »
- Click to access Proxy representative form (PDF) »
- Click to access Proxy for an estate form (PDF) »
After completing the form, please send it to:
Svenska Läkemedelsförsäkringen AB
Box 176 08
S-118 92 Stockholm
Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
Tel +46 (0)8-462 37 00
Fax +46 (0)8-462 02 92